This concept is not only to give PPV a new platform, but is to create a better experience for the viewer. The viewer that now can only view PPV’s from their couch, on a T.V, hooked up to a cable box. This way, in a tight little package, one can view on the go, anywhere with a connection, or through their network, and create their own customizable experience.
- Logging in through Facebook | Twitter | Email to connect with others in the chat section during the live event as well as for WWE to gather analytics for future use.
- Customizable “Desktop Features” for those who are into one thing more than another while watching the event.
- Tout API features that allow instant interaction and contact with WWE superstars and backstage news as it happens.
- The user would have the ability to record snip-its of each match that get saved into an “editing bay” for use to edit highlight reals and upload to YouTube and WWE.com.
- Users also have the power of creating there own program by having control of what angle they want to view the match by. Choice between 3 angles allows the users to become even more immersed in the experience.
Matt Reamer-Concept/UX/UI/Art Direction/Editing Of Video